As in the past, a round-up of events going on in the Northeastern part of North America these days. Lots going on! I’ll update this post periodically as I learn about new stuff.
Note that these are single events; ongoing events for New York City are tracked on my Contact Improvisation in NYC page. For information about ongoing events outside of New York City, consult that community’s Web page or Facebook group.
- Sat, 2/23: Winter Seasonal Northampton Underscore in Northampton, Massachusetts, facilitated by Nancy Stark Smith.
- F, 3/8 – Sun, 3/10: “Emptying, Landing, Soaring,” an Andrew Harwood workhop in Boston. Early bird rate until Tuesday, February 5.
- F, 3/15 – Sun, 3/17: Our Moving Bodies: Advanced CI Lab Weekend for Women at the Peaceable Barn in Redding, Connecticut, led by Shura Baryshnikov and Sarah Konner.
- Th, 3/21 – Sun, 3/24: Spring Equinox jam at Earthdance (Plainfield, Massachusetts), facilitated by Elise Knudson and Rebecca Medina.
- W, 4/10 – Sun, 4/14: East Coast Jam in Claymont Court Estates, West Virginia.
- F, 4/19 – Sun, 4/21: Ontario Regional Contact Jam in Toronto, facilitated by Laurie Davis and Celia McBride. Rates go up March 1 and April 1. Largest jam in North America, surprisingly cheap for those with U.S. dollars due to exchange rates.
- F, 4/26 – Sun, 4/28: Tim O’Donnell workshop at the Peaceable Barn in Redding, Connecticut.